Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Mac
Hailey
OmarEhab
Maris
Lizzie
9 posters

What are you currently reading?

Tia
    Tia

What are you currently reading? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently reading?

Post by Tia Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Joce wrote:
    Thalia wrote:Mac, whatever we do, we'll end up off topic. It's just the circle of life XD

I have to teach a history lesson today. In an hour, actually. Oh, god...

Yeah, agreed. The cycle of life. *Cues Lion King Music*

Wow, Lizzie, that sounds a bit scary. I've never had to teach anything like that in front of anyone. I get stage fright easily XD Congrats on the A though.

I saw the Lion King on Broadway a couple years ago. I loved it. The costumes were amazing, and the singing was even better. It was the sort of show anyone could like, both children and adults.

Hailey wrote:I finally decided to sit down and read the original Black Beauty. I've only read the censored, kid-version before and the movie(s) they have made have been censored.

I read it too! Very Happy It was a while ago though, 2 years I think, but I remember loving it a whole bunch. I absolutely adored that horse. I got the book from my grandma; so it was this old, musty version that you could tell ahs been used for a while, and I just loved opening it and its old-book smell. I've tried to convince my brother to read it, but he won't Sad
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

What are you currently reading? - Page 3 Empty Re: What are you currently reading?

Post by Lizzie Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:59 pm

I finally downloaded the Son of Neptune and instantly sat down to read it. I'm a quarter way through it and it seams really interesting. Everything you can expect from Percy Jackson. I'm definitely not disappointed
    Here's the cover:
    What are you currently reading? - Page 3 Son+of+Neptune+Final+Jacket
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:27 pm

It's out????????? :OOOOOOOOOOOO
    Man, I've been slow XD I feel like a bad fan Sad
    Tomorrow after school, though, I'm gonna see if the bookshore has it and am definetly buying it!!! :DD
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:43 pm

I'm excited!
    What are you currently reading? - Page 3 6215
    I've been reading it all day long! God I missed this series! And I loooove the new characters. I just can't wait for Percy to get his memory back...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content