Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Results day

dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Results day Empty Results day

Post by dotandscribble Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Now I know everyone on here is different ages but I was just wondering who (if anybody) as the privelege of finding out their results in the next couple of weeks.

At 16, I'm finding out my GCSE results on the 25th and, I'm not going to lie I'm rather nervous. If i fail, I'm staying in America for the rest of my life - i am NOT going home! :/

So if anybody does, be that GCSE's or A-Level (or any other results if you don't live in England) GOOD LUCK! Very Happy
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Results day Empty Re: Results day

Post by Mac Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:27 am

Not me, but I will begin Y10 so I have to start my 'GCSE courses' (as my school calls them). I'm taking English Language & Literature, Maths, Triple Science (I think) History, Geography, French and Photography Razz So apart from Maths, I think next year will be fun Very Happy
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 am

I finished high-school last November, so I don't have anything to stress over (fortunately).
    Good luck for getting yours! Just try to forget about it - that's how I dealt with my final school exam marks. And I know that's easier said that done! I'm sure you will have done great Smile
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:53 pm

Lucky for you! And thanks, I may just need that luck Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:37 am