Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tia
Lizzie
Emma
Mac
8 posters

What's a random fact about yourself?

Hailey
    Hailey

What's a random fact about yourself? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Hailey Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

Random fact about me: I have really, really bad anxiety. I have a panic attack at least 3 times a week. My mom thinks I fake it, but I just flip out over little things. If something goes wrong, I have one. etc. Yes, I realize i'm a freak. Leave me brain alone!
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

What's a random fact about yourself? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Mac Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:59 pm

I escaped death many times (the last one was on Stealth (a ride) in this theme park... now that was scary!)
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:33 pm

I always leave my TV on even if I'm not watching it, just so I can drown out my moms lawyer talk Rolling Eyes
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:53 pm

I am going to the university where the future King and Queen of England went. Oh yeah!
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:02 pm

I always have my phone and my iPod with me
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:36 am

Emma, you must be feeling extremely smug that you don't have to pay fees but we will :/
    I go to a school that Mo Farah went in! Oh yeah!
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:29 pm

I go to a school that has about 300 students.How fun.
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:42 pm

Pfft, that's nothing.
    Mine has exactly 123 students Razz
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Lol XD Mine has 1005 students.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:41 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Pfft, that's nothing.
    Mine has exactly 123 students Razz

Wow, that's one small school.

Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:58 am

I'm developing a major Doctor Who obsession.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:49 pm

I never part from my favorite necklace.
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:26 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:I'm developing a major Doctor Who obsession.

Me too!! What's the latest episode who've watched?

"The Girl who Waited" is coming out here this weekend and it looks so good! I can't wait. Very Happy
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:37 pm

About a year ago, I watched most of the episodes with the Tenth Doctor, all the way to "Journey's End". Anyway, I liked the show but didn't think too much of it. Now, they've got the whole 4th series on Croatian television (the one where he's traveling with Donna), and I got hooked. It's a brilliant show, and I adore David Tennant. I'm re-watching all the old shows with Rose and Martha online, and taping the Donna shows every night XD

The farthest I've ever watched is "Journey's End". What's the Eleventh Doctor like?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:50 pm

Yesterday, I discovered a blue summer dress in my closet. I have no recollection of ever buying it, and didn't know it existed until yesterday. I'm also sort of sad to find this out on my penultimate day of vacation, because it’s a nice dress.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 pm

Wow. I've never heard of dresses that suddenly appear XD
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:36 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:
    The farthest I've ever watched is "Journey's End". What's the Eleventh Doctor like?

I love Matt Smith! He is completely awesome. So are Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill.
    At first I wasn't sure if I liked him as much as DT, but now I love him. He is the best so far in my opinion! Very Happy
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:55 pm

I reread Harry Potter so many times I know every single word by heart.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:03 pm

Agreed, Lizzie!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:19 pm

I love Matt Smith! He is completely awesome. So are Karen Gillan and Arthur Darvill.
    At first I wasn't sure if I liked him as much as DT, but now I love him. He is the best so far in my opinion!

Emma, as soon as I finish with this season I'm downloading those Very Happy Unfortunately, the Eleventh Doctor hasn't made it to Croatia yet Sad

Now for the random fact. I've decided to call my future son either Louis or Michael or Jonathan. Haven't figured out a girl's name yet. And yes, the first day of school was that boring XD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 pm

I can't remember what I was going to call my kid. I think it began with a K. Or an 'H'.

Same here. We start with - on a Monday morning, for God's sake! - double history. Oh yeah. Then Maths (yuck), then chemistry with a teacher who looks like the mad scientist then English.
    Monday is obviously not my best day.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Mac, Tia, don't you think you should discuss the names with the other parent first??? XD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:47 pm

No.... Well maybe. If they've got a good name.

I named my brother! Very Happy
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:22 pm

Mac wrote:
    I named my brother! Very Happy

Really?! How old were you at the time? And what's his name?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Pfft. If they've got a really great name, I'll go with it, but no way am I letting my son be named something like Bill or Brad. I hate those names.

Oh, and if it's a girl I decided on Hannah or Claudia. Now I've got to work on Croatian boy and girl names.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content