Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Lizzie
Emma
Ian
7 posters

Hey Everyone

Lizzie
    Lizzie

Hey Everyone - Page 2 Empty Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Lizzie Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:28 pm

Lucky. I can't come near an AC....
    Ian
    Ian

Post by Ian Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:16 pm

Mac wrote:You don't want to be XD Unless you give me easy work and Make Maths Fun...

I could make you a cake but it'd probably go bad in the post xD I can give this to you though: (I had to delete the link because I am new)
    Cheesecake! I love food XD It's actually a form of custard pie and not cake, but still...

yay!!! How about a virtual cake. I've always wanted to try one of those xD
    LadyCobweb wrote:Hello, Ian Smile

I'm Tia, by the way. Welcome to the site! Very Happy

My brother read The Maze Runner a while ago and he's ever since he's been bugging me to start reading it. I should probably try it out. On a side note, yay, another Potter fan!

Mwahahahahahahahah, my school was supposed to start tomorrow, but the moved it to the 12th! Because the temperatures are too high. It’s too hot to be in school XD

Hey Very Happy
    Well I don't think they're are many people who haven't read HP... the majority have. You have to read the Maze Runner... It has a very original idea (in my opinion) for the plot line.

LLLUUUCKKKKYYY!!!!!! I wish school hadn't started yet :/
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:30 pm

School starts on Thursday, YEEESSS! Mum's school (she's a teacher) and my little brother's start on Wednesday. In their faces...
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:59 pm

Mac wrote:Mum's school (she's a teacher) and my little brother's start on Wednesday.

Really, does she teach anything specific, or is she a primary school teacher?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:09 pm

Primary school teacher. Last year she was teaching reading Razz Special reading program.
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:50 pm

Alright, I'm set straight XD Apparently it wasn't a hot day at all.

Seriously, though, it has been hot for our area. It was 36 a few days ago, and inland even 38-39. I guees it all depends where you live though. Personally, I can't take this heat. I love winter.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:36 pm

Uh oh. That means there's 'bad sun' in Croatia. My little brother is OBSESSED with Croatia. He wants to go there on holiday. He's even invited 'friends' to come along.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:03 pm

Oh, well, I can understand him. Croatia is just amazing! I swear, Opatija is one of the MOST BEAUTIFUL places I've ever been to.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:34 pm

Where's that? Inland or on the coast or near Zagreb?
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:36 pm

The coast. It's magnificent. I'm in love with that place XD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:41 pm

:O Coast? Does it have a sandy beach?

I had a dream about Croatia actually. It was a messed up form of parachute diving and zip wire. I jumped off a plane and zoomed all the way across the (clear/green) Adriatic sea and landed into Croatia. The beaches were lined with coconut trees. It was amazing.

I bet when Maris and Tia read this, they'll feel very pleased for living in Croatia. What does this have to do with greeting Ian anyway? XD
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:50 pm

Coconut trees? No

The beach... Not many. I found one near my hotel, but you have to go down a huuuuge staircase. All others I saw were rocky... Maybe I missed some.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:55 pm

I wouldn't have thought you'd get coconuts in Europe. It's way too cold D:

Maybe my brother will compromise with the beach. Everything will make up for it Smile
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:57 pm

Mac wrote:I wouldn't have thought you'd get coconuts in Europe. It's way too cold D:
    Good. I almost told you to start working on your Geography XD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:09 pm

LOL xD I don't think dreams keep Geography in mind XD

:O Why do I have a lot of gold stars under my name? :O Have I been a good boy? :3
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:34 pm

You're a number one poster! Hey Everyone - Page 2 ClappingHey Everyone - Page 2 ClappingHey Everyone - Page 2 Clapping
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

:O OMG! Yaaaaaaay! XD Thanks TWCG!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Mac, I like your brother. Oh, and congratulations on being first poster cheers

I feel very pleased indeed. Also, in Dubrovnik it's all mostly rocky beaches as well. But I like those more than sand beaches so it's all good. As for greeting Ian, this is helping him with his vacation plans xD

I never remember my dreams :/ It's weird. I've only remembered two of them in my life; in the first one, I was riding a bike and fell off a cliff, and in the second one I was dancing with Robert Smith. The second's one more of a fantasy though.
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Dude. It's 101 degrees outside right now and 115 heat index.
    I feel like I live somewhere extremely hot.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Thank you!

Oh yeah, it'll help him a lot with plans Very Happy

Dubrovnik has a rocky beach? Just like Brighton. It's only 45 minutes by train from London. It'll feel a bit like home then Wink

Wow. I don't know where I'd be without dreams. This novel idea came from a dream. In fact, I get really long dreams every now and then and they could be OK ideas for novels... or movies like that one about being stuck in a mansion with your ex-best friend and a whole load of distressed kids in costumes because of a zombie apocalypse.

Robert Smith? Nope, never heard of him. I only ever hear of celebrities who feature on X factor and those whose personal lives are splattered over the magazines at the local convenience store.

Hailey... what's it in Celcius? We're... um ... Europeans XD (Yes, I live in Britain but I grew up in Dubai which is why I don't know Farenheit)
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:31 am

Oh. Dude i don't know lemme see.

Celsius: 38
    Heat Index Celsius: 46
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:02 am

Well, it's got its sandy beaches as well, but there are a lot more rocky ones. Also, the sandy ones tend to be too overcrowded with tourists.

Uh, I hate converting Fahrenheit into Celsius. Whenever I visit my grandma in San Francisco, everything's in Fahrenheit and I've got to do the math in my head to figure out how hot it's going to be. It's really complicated too. You've got to subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit number, then divide by 9 and then multiple by 5 to get the Celsius number. -.-
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Sep 11, 2011 10:33 am

LadyCobweb wrote:Well, it's got its sandy beaches as well, but there are a lot more rocky ones. Also, the sandy ones tend to be too overcrowded with tourists.
    Still, it's worth it.

LadyCobweb wrote:Uh, I hate converting Fahrenheit into Celsius. Whenever I visit my grandma in San Francisco, everything's in Fahrenheit and I've got to do the math in my head to figure out how hot it's going to be. It's really complicated too. You've got to subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit number, then divide by 9 and then multiple by 5 to get the Celsius number. -.-
    Yeah, I always thought that was soooo annoying. I remember when we had to learn that in school. Evil or Very Mad

Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:43 am

Our weather forecasts often say 'it will be 17 Celsius on Wednesday, 78 degrees Farenheit' or something. I sometimes guess it ... but fail. Usually.

Wow, that's hot, Hailey!
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:08 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Well, it's got its sandy beaches as well, but there are a lot more rocky ones. Also, the sandy ones tend to be too overcrowded with tourists.

Uh, I hate converting Fahrenheit into Celsius. Whenever I visit my grandma in San Francisco, everything's in Fahrenheit and I've got to do the math in my head to figure out how hot it's going to be. It's really complicated too. You've got to subtract 32 from the Fahrenheit number, then divide by 9 and then multiple by 5 to get the Celsius number. -.-

Me, I have to convert from Celsius to Fahrenheit, since I still don't understand Celsius, which isn't that hard. Celsius = (Fahrenheit - 32) * 5/9.

Welcome, Ian to as Mac calls it, TWCG, which is a lot better. Basically the site is for improving your writing, getting feedback on it, and random topics like the weather, Adele, Rebecca Black, and my favorite the death of Fred Weasley. Well seems like I'm a little late. Or by a lot. Its good to see another fantasy fan. What are you currently reading?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:43 pm