Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dotandscribble
Mac
6 posters

Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks!

Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks! Empty Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks!

Post by Mac Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi guys! I've FINALLY had an idea on how to show you some photos. Anyway, to see them, click here:

http://macs-photos.tumblr.com/

Then, type in 'rawr' and then you'll see them. What do you all think?
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks! Empty Re: Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks!

Post by dotandscribble Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:43 pm

love it! keep us updated about when you update please

only problem is you've now reminded me of how lax i've been with my blogs... feeling guilty now...Thanks Mac!!!
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks! Empty Re: Photography: Roses, pigeons and peacocks!

Post by Lizzie Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Wow, Mac, zoućre (forgot I'm still on the Serbian keyboard Rolling Eyes ), you're really good!!! I especially love the first one, and the flower one. They're sooo awesome!
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:29 pm

They're great Smile
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks guys! I'm so glad you liked them Smile

Lizzie, what would Zoucre mean in Serbian? Smile
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Mac wrote:Lizzie, what would Zoucre mean in Serbian? Smile
    Haha, actually it's a keyboard thing. When my language is set to Serbian, whenever I type y it turns out z, and when I type ' it turns out ć (something like ch)

Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Love the flower one, and the bottom one, where'd you take them?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

Holland Park! It's nearby and it's just in Central London. It's full of gorgeous flowers, peacocks that attack cars - I have video proof - and an awesome playground. I feel like a kid again every time I go :3

(Well I guess it's debatable if I'm 'a kid' or not but either way I'm expected to act grown up and mature not hogging and nearly doing a 360 on the swings or standing on a zip wire where there are kids)
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:04 am

Ah. Very Happy
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:34 pm

My favorite one's the last one Very Happy It's a real interesting perspective.
    Hahhahaha, peacocks attacking cars? Do you have that video online anywhere, so we could see it?
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:05 pm

Mac, why don't you make your blog public? That way, people could actually see the photos without a password, reblog, or follow you
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:13 pm

Tia wrote:My favorite one's the last one Very Happy It's a real interesting perspective.
    Hahhahaha, peacocks attacking cars? Do you have that video online anywhere, so we could see it?
    That photo was a hard shot, they kept moving. I did it eventually Smile

No not online, but it is on my hard drive. I'll let you know when I put it on tumblr.

Lizzie wrote:Mac, why don't you make your blog public? That way, people could actually see the photos without a password, reblog, or follow you
    Well I haven't watermarked the photos. I might watermark them though. Then I'll make it public Smile Thanks for the idea!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:19 pm