Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

exams and a catch up

dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

exams and a catch up Empty exams and a catch up

Post by dotandscribble Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:08 pm

hello everybody, just thought I would wish people good luck with any exams they may or not have ( I know I've just had my psychology as but I don't know about elsewhere ;s)

I always just wanted to catch up with everyone, see how you've all been, what you've been up to, if you've read anything good recently ( im trying a dickens! taking me a while!)

Very Happy
    Maris
    Maris

exams and a catch up Empty Re: exams and a catch up

Post by Maris Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Smile
    I started reading The Hunger Games. Seems great so far.
    I decided to dedicate more time to writing this year, so I'd like to spend more time on this forum as well if it's not as dead as it seems. Laughing
    I have a history exam on Monday, but other than that I don't have much to study yet.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:58 pm

I start school tomorrow Sad During the break I've read I think five books. I would have read more, but there's this competition where we have to write the epilogue of this book, so I've been working hard on it in the past week. The winner's story gets published in the next edition! bounce bounce bounce
    Anyway, I loved the time I had to relax, though there wasn't any snow at all till today, and I had time to get to my books, though I still have about twenty on my to-read list, I did the stupid math homework the witch gave me, and I even met a boy! In the library. I know this shouldn't be a big deal, but where I live, nobody EVER reads, especially boys.
    Anyway, good luck with all the exams! I hope we get a bit more active soon, I feel so ashamed I haven't posted in so long!
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:35 pm

I know! Feelin really guilty at the moment, I've only done snippets of writing recently but hopefully when I've finished my English coursework I can get back on track and made even read some of the hundreds of books I bought this holiday Smile x
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:50 pm

Lizzie wrote:I start school tomorrow Sad During the break I've read I think five books. I would have read more, but there's this competition where we have to write the epilogue of this book, so I've been working hard on it in the past week. The winner's story gets published in the next edition! bounce bounce bounce
    Anyway, I loved the time I had to relax, though there wasn't any snow at all till today, and I had time to get to my books, though I still have about twenty on my to-read list, I did the stupid math homework the witch gave me, and I even met a boy! In the library. I know this shouldn't be a big deal, but where I live, nobody EVER reads, especially boys.
    Anyway, good luck with all the exams! I hope we get a bit more active soon, I feel so ashamed I haven't posted in so long!
    Good luck with the contest! Smile
    Oh, a boy in the library - sounds promising Wink
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:01 pm

You'll have to let us know how it goes!
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 pm

dotandscribble wrote:You'll have to let us know how it goes!
    The boy or the contest? XD
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:22 pm

Both!
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

...Where is everybody?

Sponsored content