Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Seth McCarthy

Emma
    Emma

Seth McCarthy - Page 2 Empty Re: Seth McCarthy

Post by Emma Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:52 am

Ahmadblues wrote::O Please don't pick on me! I have braces Sad (They make one tooth hurt when you touch it one day and another the next. 1 year to go before get to RIP them out...)

I know how you feel!! I had braces too. But I'm actually really glad I did because my teeth are so straight now! Very Happy I literally looked like a rabbit before rabbit
    How long have you had them for so far?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:10 pm

Since the end of February. (I looked like a Rabbit too!) I feel a little bit annoyed about my braces though - I only had them because I fell on a marble floor when I was seven (me and my best friend were arguing about who could go in the toy car so I went on the top... then SLAM!).
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:44 pm

Yep, me and Anne go ages back. We were in the same preschool, for starters. She was my best friend there; we'd always play with the building blocks, and try to make houses. Oh, and I'll never forget that one time in 4th grade when we were walking to the bus stop and she saw a dead cat in the middle of the road. She nearly started crying, and the next day decided to be a vegetarian. I was too, actually, but only 'cause she made me and only for a week. We were super close. Then, in 6th grade we sorta distanced ourselves from each other, but, then again, all the boys and girls were. Hormones and all that. Ever since high school started though, we've had a lot of classes together and have been gotten past the awkwardness and have been hanging out more.

The weed thing was a couple months ago. I don't ever wanna do it again. For one thing, I didn't even get high properly. All I had was that my eyelids felt droopy and I was feeling a bit more relaxed. And, after the effects wore off, I had a killer headache. Not worth the money at all. I'm just gonna stick to regular smoking. Much more enjoyable. I can't remember where we did it exactly, but it was some sort of park. Josh had a good time though. He did it again with his girlfriend, I think.

Josh is alright. Anne hates him; but I think he's alright. He's very good-looking, with blonde hair and blue eyes like you see in the movies, and he can use that a lot to get what he wants. But he doesn't over-use it, unlike the movies. For example, to get free drinks every once in a while or maybe ask a girl out. But he wouldn't bribe a teacher or do something really hurtful to someone.
    He also knows how to enjoy life, and not just in the material sort of way. Sure, he drinks and gets high and stuff, but some times when we'd agree to buy alcohol, and he wouldn't feel like it. Usually, he'd buy it, you know, 'cause of the good looks and everything. But every once in a while he'll sorta stare at me and say straight-out. He didn’t feel like it, and that was that. He cares about his girlfriend too, and has never cheated on her and always tries to make her happy. He's too used to getting what he wants though, and goes overboard sometimes with the drinks and the drugs and all. That's why Anne hates him; but Anne hates most boys, so I'm not very surprised. I think Josh is one of those people who's gonna have a great high school experience, a mediocre college one, and an awful real-life one (for a while), but that in the end he'll work it all out.

Don't worry, I won't pick on you XD I never wore braces myself, but Anne had to wear them for 3 years and she was always complaining about them. I teased her about it, but then regretted it big-time, so I learned my lesson.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:01 pm

Seth, how does your mom feel about the smoking?

Have you ever had a girlfriend/boyfriend (depending on your sexuality)? Did/do you have feelings for anyone?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:14 pm

She knows. She caught me a couple years ago, when I thought she wasn't home. Well, she's not thrilled, to say the least XD She slapped it out of my hand, gave me a huge 15-minute lecture, and made me do a whole bunch of extra chores. I did all the chores and nodded my head while listening to the lecture, but I didn't quit. And then she caught me a second time, really blew up, and grounded me for 2 weeks. The third time, she gave up. She told me I must have got it from my father, 'cause apparently he was an avid smoker. She showed me pictures and everything, and he does have a cigarette in most of them. Now, all she asks is that I don't do it in front of her.

Nope. Never. It's not that there've never been chances; I've just never really liked someone. Never enough to go out with them. Bosie thinks I'm asexual, but he's a moron. I am attracted to people. If I ever say Angelina Jolie or Joan Jett, or, hell, even David Bowie don't attract me, shoot me. They totally do. It's just that I've never had strong enough feelings for anyone I know. Never felt the urge to kiss or make 'em smile or stroke someone's hair, or whatever the hell is in those romance books.

Tia speaking: Thanks a bunch guys! Very Happy I had sooo much fun with this. Anyway, if you don't feel like thinking up more questions or if you're sick of Seth, please, don't torture yourselves. I've got enough material on him now. Of course, if you DO have anything you're interested in particular, PLEASE ask! These interviews are so much fun to do! Very Happy
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:49 pm

How do you feel about your dad? I know he's not exactly there, but from what you know about him... I hope you don't mind me asking.

Sorry again, but pass this on to Tia:

[Lol most of us are now out of questions anyway XD It was a lot of fun though, you're right! XD Can I ask? Does your story have an antagonist?
    I might do another character later actually (probably the antagonist) but I'll have to wait until I post some more chapters... there are some interesting things he's done! XD]
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 01, 2011 9:55 pm

'Course I don't. I've gotten to know you, and sometimes even complete strangers ask me that. Sometimes they even have the nerve to mention 'I'm sorry'. That annoys me to no end. You're gonna be sorry for half an hour, and then forget about it, jackass. If I ever meet a person who has recently lost someone, I'd never say that to them. I'd tell them that he's in a better place, or looking at her now or any of that cheesy stuff. Anything's better than 'I'm sorry.'

Sorry, got a bit carried away there...Anyway, yeah, I know tons about him. Mom's gotten over her loss, and told me a bunch of stories. The way I see it, he was a good guy. He was smart enough to marry my mom and I honestly think she's one of the best people I know. So, you know, he must be a nice dude. I can't really describe him to you; I know him very well, 'cause mom and other family members have told me so many stories about him. I know his likes, his dislikes, his personality, all his favorites, I know how he would react in different situations...I know him very well, but I can't describe him to you. My opinion is, to really describe someone, you need at least 10 pages of writing. Otherwise, it's just a list of facts. And, believe me, I have at least 30 pages of writing about him.

As for how I feel about him, the way I see things is that in 50 years or so, I'll meet him. I'll be dead, he'll be dead, we'll meet in Heaven. Until then, I'm happy just knowing him. 'Course, I cried sometimes when I was a kid 'bout it, but I'm fine now.

Listen, you're annoying me with the notes. You really are. I like you and you seem like a nice guy, but, seriously, you don't need to talk to her that much. I don't talk to her that much.

Tia speaking: Mac, ignore Seth. He gets cranky sometimes. Anyway, no antagonist in my story. I don't really know what he'd do, to be honest. It's more of a mental battle, inside Seth's head. Also, I'm looking forward to your antagonist interview Very Happy Post soon!
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:20 pm

I'll try not to, Seth XD

What are some of the other things that are important to you in life? [s]school[/s]? Sports? Parties?

Do you have any other goals to do soon? Apart from breaking the commandments? (Don't tell me it's the 7 deadly sins... or is it?) Like... I'm not sure actually. I guess my main goal at the moment is to do well in GCSE at school, but my other goals are stuff like taking up tennis and remembering how to swim again because it's been a while since I went to the pool XD

Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:40 pm

Um. Uh. You mean like small-time goals?

I don't do well at school. That's not important to me at all. I'm failing math and English, along with a bunch of other subjects. The only subject I'm passionate about is French (it's the only one I've got an A in) and maybe Home Economics, 'cause I'm finally learning how to cook. Besides that, I started learning Latin a couple weeks ago. 3 classes a week. That's important to me, I guess. I'm actually getting into it. Nada for sports and parties, though. I'm not Josh. And no, no 7 deadly sins xD

I guess what's really important to me now is finding a job. Face it, my expenses aren't getting any lower, the economy isn't getting much better and mom's not getting any pay raise any time soon. I need to find a job. Something that doesn't interfere with school hours (mom's rule), but so I can make a little extra money. I was thinking maybe at a library or something. The pay is supposed to be good, plus I could do a little reading on the side. But I have no idea if I could make the hours they offered me. Oh, and I'd like to explore the city more. I know my own neighborhood perfectly, but I get lost so easily in the other parts, like where Anne lives. She told me she'd take me on a tour one day.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:58 pm

Yeah, sort of small time goals.

French? Latin? Cool Smile Ooh, you can cook (or are learning to)! What kind of things can you cook so far?

Here, I was going to pass a note to Tia about the jobs and the neighbourhood stuff could be a subplot (Literary Jargon, don't worry) but I decided not to so you aren't annoyed Smile

If you're learning how to cook, perhaps when you've acquired some more knowledge on cooking, you could check if you could become a chef! Don't blow up the kitchen though, I nearly did once XD
    Library? Great! If you can't work there though, you could try a bookstore.

How big is your city? Do you ever get to travel to other cities/towns?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:41 am

First off, thank you very much for that restraint. I'll write a real long reply now. Also, I don't really know what a subplot, except it's got something to do with being below, 'cause sub is below in Latin. Sub rosa., for example. But, yeah, I am looking forward to the neighborhood thing.

Anyway, yeah. Like I said, French is the only class I've got an A in, the only one I'm really motivated about. I'm definitely not fluent, but I'd say above average. Anyway, since that was going so well, I figured, why not another language? It'll give me something to kill time. And, yeah, I know Latin's a dead language and everything, but a ton of important things were written in that language. And it was the language of the church and all.

I am learning to cook. Key word is learning. I'm actually not that bad. I'm n gourmet chef or up-coming huge talent, but I don't suck either. Before, I couldn't even make pasta, so I'm happy with my progress. I can make a few simple dishes, like casserole, a few soups, chicken rice, spaghetti with vegetables, oh, and garlic bread. I love garlic bread. It's one of the first things I made myself learn. Also, I know how to bake a couple cakes now. I made one for mom's birthday last year.

That's a good point. I doubt I'm ever gonna be good enough for a real fancy place, but, you know, when I do get rid of whatever job I'm gonna find now (maybe the library one), I could try out for a small sandwich place or something. It's more of a hobby than any big dream. Also, yeah, I know what you mean about blowing up. My toaster once caught fire.

Hillsboro is pretty big. It's the fifth-largest in Oregon. Around 90,000 people live there.

Yeah, id o get to travel sometimes. You know, school trips and the like. Plus we sometimes visit relatives. Besides that, I don't really need to travel, since I can find everything here. I'm not a big travel person, anyway. I've never even left Oregon.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:21 pm

You're welcome Smile

I heard once that the Old Testament was to do with Moses (and the Torah). Is that true? If it is, was that written in Latin too? Or in Hebrew?

Your Mum must've been really happy Very Happy I remember once that I made Banana Bread on Mother's Day and she was really happy. I can cook cakes, cupcakes and a few other things which I can't remember right now XD. I cooked a chicken once though :3

It was my microwave that went on fire! I was trying to heat up something in a yoghurt pot and I accidently left a bit of foil... How did your toaster go on fire?

Would you like to go outside Oregon? Y'know, San Fransisco, L.A., Seattle, New York, Miami...
    I went to L.A. when I was three... I don't remember it at all! Sad Only me crying at the zoo and on this boat. Yeah, my parents must've gone crazy XD

Would you like to go outside of the US like Europe? (Or even farther!) I hope you don't mind if I ask what foreign cuisine do you like? (For me, Italian and Arab. The former - mmm! and the latter - super fatty but super amazing lol XD)
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:07 am

Yep, spot on. The biggest part of it is the Torah (the most important, actually) and Moses. The Old Testament was written mostly in Hebrew, with some Aramaic passages. The New Testament was written completely in Greek. In the 4th century, however, St. Jerome translated the whole thing into Latin - The Vulgate.

Yeah, mom was thrilled. She's sorta like Bosie; she thinks it's the little things that count, and is always happy when someone does something nice, however small, for her. Hey, you're doing pretty good then. I'm no expert at cooking, but I think everybody should at least know the basics. You know, at least figure out how to make pasta xD

Woah, that sounds dangerous. How'd you put it out? How does the microwave look now? About my toaster, I really don't know. I just really don't. I think it's 'cause it's so old; we've had it for ever, since I was born. And anyway, I put in some bread, but I wanted it real crispy so I put it to its highest level. Anyway, the socket blew up, maybe 'cause of that or maybe just 'cause it was just so old, and my toaster was then on fire.

I dunno, maybe. Like I said, I'm not a big travel person. Actually, yes, in a sense. I would like to go outside Oregon, but just not to another state. Listen, the main reason I'd maybe like to travel is to see some different cultures, different way of life, different atmospheres in general. In America, you know, it doesn't really matter if it's a different state, its still America XD I'd only like to travel to another country, like you mentioned, maybe Europe or Asia. Actually, I'd like to visit France. Since I know the language and all, I wouldn't mind going there.

I've always been a big Chinese lover. It took me ages to learn how to eat with chopsticks, but when I did I couldn't stop showing off. I've gotta admit, I've never tried Arab cuisine. I'll have to try it. What's your favorite dish?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:34 am

Oh, cool! Do you know how people of that time (the illiterate ones) could read the bible? Or did they memorise it or someone else say the verses to them?

Pasta's very nice Smile It's pretty easy though so I like to leave that to my mum. I like Pesto sauce, what about you? (Green basil pesto)

Yeah it was xD I was 9 at the time. I put it in the microwave and then turned it on. Suddenly it went BOOP! (A cross between boom and pop because it sounded like that) and then it was really dark in there apart from a flame on the yoghurt pot. The microwave was fine after, but naturally I stayed away from it XD Mum had to use it for me when I was scared after. Same thing happened to the oven, it went on fire too! This time it was my dad. I think a bit of oil touched something hot and then the inside of the oven burst into flames. It didn't burn our house down (phew!).

Would you consider eating snails or frogs legs if you went there? If I didn't know what it was and ate it, and it was nice, I'd order some more. If it was snails... then I might eat it again (because I know it's actually nice).

I love Chinese! Sweet and Sour chicken, mm... You can eat with chopsticks? I feel jealous XD Well done though! What's your favourite Chinese dish?

Arab cuisine... well there are subdivisions of that - there's the Lebanese (Kebabs, something called Shish Tawouk (also made of meat) etc, but you can find different versions of those dishes from all sorts of Arab countries. There's Moroccan (cous cous, stews, also very tasty) too. My favourite dish? ... Savoury would be Wara' 3enab (the 3 looks similar to a special letter in Arabic we don't have in English.) It translates to Grape leaves. It's rice (sometimes spicy) and some other stuff in there (I've never made it myself, it's really hard (like all Arabic food). The Lebanese have it cold, but the Egyptians (my native country) have it hot. It's nice both ways.

There's also something called Basbousa. It's ... can't explain it. It's weird XDhttp://suzyeats.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/hareesa.jpg
    This place says that it's called Hareesa in some places :s There's a photo there. It's very nice Smile
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:59 am

Honestly, I don't. I'd imagine they just had other people read it to them, or that they memorized the general story by heart. There was a lot of oral storytelling way back; I'd imagine the Bible would have worked the same way.

My favorite pasta is this dish Anne eats all the time, since she's a vegetarian and all. It's pasta, but instead of a sauce and some meatballs to give it flavor, it's got cooked vegetables as a topping XD It's actually very tasty. I learned to cook it right away, and eat it as often as I can.

Hahahhahaha, I love that noise XD BOOP! I wish I'd heard it. Yep, I didn't use the toaster at all after that incident. Wait, your oven too? XD Man, your house is real fire-prone, isn't it?

Yeah, sure. I've never tried them before. They can't be that bad.

Believe me, it took me days to learn how to eat with chopsticks. I must've ruined at least 3 shirts, there were so many food stains on them. My favorite dish is pak choi with garlic and salt. It's a sort of Chinese cabbage, really tasty. I have no idea how to make it though; I eat it when we go to a Chinese place.

Arab cooking sounds very versatile. I'll have to try that. I'll ask Anne, in fact, to find me some Arab restaurant. I've heard of those kebabs; my uncle went to Turkey once and had them there, I think. Also, that picture looks a cake XD Some sort of orangey once. Looks delicious though.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:37 pm

Mmm... sounds lovely! I'm not a vegetarian myself but I rarely eat meat. I mainly eat fish actually. If I don't eat meat and I only eat fish, am I a vegetarian? I've seen some 'vegetarians' who ate fish, but I wasn't sure if you could be considered one if you ate fish.

Why is Anne a vegetarian, do you know? How long has she been one?

Yeah it's really fire prone I know! XD I've melted plastic many times and once my brother set fire to a sponge by accident. I don't know how on earth it happens!

I ruin my shirts all the time... It's annoying XD This might sound strange, but what style of clothes to you generally wear? Casual, classic, sporty...?

The first time I tried a Turkish kebab I was really shocked - it was nothing like the Lebanese ones I expected to have! Very Happy
    Yeah, it does look a lot like an orangey cake now you mention it.... usually they're a bit browner than that.
    Are you a desert person or a savoury person and why?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:59 pm

I honestly have no idea. Anne doesn't eat meat or fish, but I've seen vegetarians who eat fish. Anne calls the fakers and they call her snobby, and I think the whole community should just lay down some ground rules.

Since 4th grade. We were walking to the bus stop together, and she saw a dead cat in the middle of the road. It must've gotten run over. Anyway, she started crying, right there in front of everyone, and the next day was a vegetarian. I actually was one too, but only for a week before I got sick of it. XD Anne's real passionate about it though.

Set fire to a sponge? Woah, that must've been interesting XD

Casual, mostly. Well, I wear the color black a lot. It's cheap and simple, but mom and Anne and Bosie and just about everyone I know have been complaining about it, so they bought me some new T-shirts recently. I kind of juts put on what's clean. I also only wear jeans; again, they're basically the cheapest.

I’m more of a savory person. Deserts are basically, you know, full of sugar and frosting and I don’t really see much difference between different types of cakes and cookies. Other dishes, non-deserts, I think just need more time to prepare and you’ve got to come up with a totally new taste. Plus, I just like ‘em more.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:10 pm

I remember the first time I saw a dead cat. It was when I was 4, in Dubai. It was... gross. XD
    Why were you a vegetarian for a week?

He put the sponge next to the flames on the cooker XD Mum was in the bathroom. She came back and he was smiling and playing with it!

Personally I'm a cross between Classic and Casual. I have to have jeans though too XD You can't go wrong with jeans and a shirt. Is black your favourite colour? Do you wear lots of black for a reason or is it just a coincidence?

What's your favourite food overall? Is it also Pak Choi? Have you ever tried Indian? I have and I really like it Smile

This is a little random, but have you ever done something really bad at school? XD I messed up a classroom once, me and my friends. We wrote on books saying stuff about the teacher, poured pencils and books everywhere, chairs on the floor... we were almost caught - the teacher came and was like 'Who did this?' I went fiery red and never did it again. It was SO fun! XD
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:43 pm

Sorry I didn't answer this sooner, Mac. I've been disgustingly lazy the past few days; I didn't even go to my Latin class.

Oh, Anne made me be one. I didn't want to, but she never listens to me. Right after we saw the dead cat, she became one so she pushed me into being one too. I put my foot down after a week though. I missed eating meat. She didn't talk to me for four days after that, which was a record of ours.

Hhahahaha, your brother sounds like a cool little dude. How old is he?

Yep, black's my favorite color. I just like it; nothing real special 'bout it.

Hmmm, overall... Well, pizza always works XD Nah, seriously, my favorite would be cordon bleu. It's a French dish, basically chicken stuffed with cheese and wrapped with ham. I don't know how to make it yet, but I love it so much. I have tried Indian, in fact. It was pretty good. Don't ask what the dish was though, 'cause I only had it once.

Nothing really bad. I got caught smoking once, way back, and they called mom, but, you know, mom already knew then and was fine with it. She promised the school board to talk to me and all, just so that they wouldn't make a big fuss. I've also cut classes a few times, but, again nothing really serious. I just got put in detention. I've never really had the motivation to do anything bad at school. From my point of view, it's like going to see a bad movie with someone you really like. Boring as hell and just painful to get through, but you get something out of it in the end. Your exploit sounds cool though. Hehe, you've actually given me an idea.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:54 pm

It's OK. Just don't get caught missing Latin again Smile

My brother's 7 but he acts like a 5 year old. He's so annoying... XD

Personally my favourite colour is Lime Green but on clothes... No thank you XD

What's your favourite Pizza flavour? Pineapple and Ham? Pepperoni? You seem to be a big meat lover. What's your favourite kind of meat/poultry? Would you ever try... Kangaroo? XD

Mind if I ask what's your idea? (You'll have to be really careful about it - we wrecked that classroom at lunch, but we didn't realise that it'd be used after lunch. The woman came to collect kids from our class to go that wrecked one XD)

What's your favourite movie?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:19 pm

Please tell that to Bosie. The other day, the moron was wearing some bright green sequin jacket. It looked like an old granny jacket. I didn't want to be seen with him.

My favorite's Hawaii, actually XD It's a weird combination; ham and pineapple. But, seriously, it's really good. Try it Very Happy I eat it all the time, and I even got Bosie addicted to it. Mom thinks it's disgusting though. Sure, I'd try kangaroo. Why not?

Meh, nothing special. Boscorelli annoyed the hell out of me the other day - going on how the bible is in modern times more considered a literary and philosophical book than a religious one, and that even people who read it for religious reasons never read the whole thing anyway. Anne’s also hated him since he gave her Charles Dickens essay an F (and she’s a big fan of Dicekns), so we made a plan to let out the air in all his tires during recess, while he’s at a board meeting or something. Also, we plan on filing the drawers where he keeps his personal items with rotten egg yoke.

Oh, and my favorite movie is The Elephant Man.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Bosie's fashion sense seems weird. How would you describe it? What's the most sensible thing that he's ever worn and the least sensible?

So I was right about pineapple and ham XD
    I tried cheese and pineapple ones. It was amazing... I really liked a vegetable one too Smile How would you describe your mum's sense of taste (in food)? And Bosie's?

That English teacher seems like such an assh.... maybe I shouldn't say it. Does he have a position in the School? Oh and what year are you? Sophomore, Junior, Senior...?
    Hahahahaha! Nice plan, Seth! Can't wait to find out how you got on with that. Anne seems to be fairly clever - is she? Oh and why rotten egg yoke specifically?

I've never heard of the Elephant Man movie XD I've heard of the Elephant Man himself though. My favourite movie is Harry Potter 7.

Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:01 pm

Yeah, that's 'cause it is. Hmm... think David Bowie in his Ziggy days, but without the red mullet and a tad less extravagant. Like: http://dressingupindaisies.onsugar.com/Every-Girl-Needs-Glam-Man-8291741?page=0,0,14

The most sensible..., well, I've never seen him in just normal blue jeans (which are all I own) but he does wear these black pants a lot, which is okay looking. I remember once he wore that, and some sort of red shirt with a bunch of holes in it, but what really struck me was that he didn’t have any make-up on, which is real rare with him. Least sensible would be that one time he wore a skirt. It was real long, to his ankles, and it was very heavy-looking, but it was still a skirt XD He didn't wear that to school though. He and I were out somewhere.

Awesome! You're one of the few people I know who like that pizza Very Happy I've gained some new respect for you. Oh, there's not much to say. Mom likes healthy, typical mom stuff. You know, dark bread, dark chocolate and doesn't eat sweets much. She doesn't want to gain weight or something. Bosie...I dunno 'bout Bosie. He pretty much eats everything I guess. I know he can't stand spicy food (like Mexican) but he'd eat anything else.

I'm a Junior. Yeah, he is a moron. Listen, I'm not a big reading fan or anything, so I can't say much, but Anne tells me most of the theories he teaches are his own personal ones he made up, and that few other people agree with him. Plus, the guy just doesn't know how to teach. He's forever handing out detentions instead of giving us something worthwhile to do. Oh, Anne's pretty smart. In the things she's interested in, she's super smart. And in the things she's not interested in, well, she beats me there too. And she can't stand illiterate people. Some guy once hit on her, asking if she was with someone, while she was reading The Idiot. She said 'Nah, just Dostoyevsky and I', and the guy was all, 'Oh, OK. He's a lucky guy, sorry to bother you' and walked away. He hadn’t heard of the author, you see, and Anne called him back and hit him with The Idiot, she was so furious. Dunno 'bout the egg yoke - Anne's idea.

Ah, that was a good one. I saw it with Josh a while ago. You should see this movie, though. It's really great. The director's David Lynch.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:10 pm

WOW! Bosie's style is ... somewhat unique you could say. I've not seen anyone with such a peculiar sense of clothes. A skirt? XD I should've seen that coming! Oh and what's the make up for? What kind does he put on, d'you know?

Where I live, people who dislike pizza are strange... I love healthy stuff! I love all fod actually. Healthy is very very nice but the fatty is by far the best! Wink Dark chocolate is so bitter. And plain. Do you know how to make it sweeter? (Now the respect is probably lost xD) Oh and do you like chocolate? If so, what's your favourite? White, Milk, Plain or Dark? Personally I prefer white (fattiest first apparently... according to my mum).

He sounds like such a... such an idiot. Someone should call the Mafia or hire a hitman - and I've not even met him! What's the most outrageous/stupid theory he made which you disagreed with? (Apart from the bible one)

LOL! XD Does that happen a lot to Anne? Why do you think so (her looks, her personality, her intelligence?)?

I've not heard of David Lynch. I'm not that good at movies actually... what's your favourite genre of movie?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:37 pm