Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Tia
Mac
6 posters

Favourite Genre of books.

Poll

What's your favourite Genre of books?

[ 1 ]
    Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_left13%Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_right [13%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_left0%Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_left0%Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_left75%Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_left12%Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Bar_right [12%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 8
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Favourite Genre of books. - Page 2 Empty Re: Favourite Genre of books.

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:33 pm

I've got one on Goodreads. I'd be lost without it, too. I love that website, it has everything for a person that actually reads (those are almost extinct here...)
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:35 am

Yeah, I just registered on Goodreads like two days ago. Loving it. lol!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:34 pm

Maris wrote:I'd like to read it.

It's a funny story how I found out about it though. My favorite singer, David Bowie, made an entire album based off the book. Half the songs on the album have quotes directly from the book. Anyway, I did some research one bored day online, found out that he based it off 1984, and the very next day bought it. Before that, I had never heard of it XD

Thalia wrote:I've got one on Goodreads. I'd be lost without it, too. I love that website, it has everything for a person that actually reads (those are almost extinct here...)

I'll have to check it out. Goodreads, I mean. Although, usually I'm pretty good with keeping track with my reading. I'm always reading two books at the most; whatever I want to read, and whatever my school is making me read. I don't know, I don't like reading two books at once, because then things get mixed up. As for books I'm planning to read, I already have my Christmas wish list written XD And for books I've already read, I keep a book journal, so whenever I don't have any money to buy a new book, I flick through that and pick one that I'm in the mood in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 9:13 pm