Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Lizzie
Mac
6 posters

What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in?

Poll

What Hogwarts house do you think you'd be in?

[ 1 ]
    What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_left20%What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_left20%What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_right [20%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_left40%What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_right [40%] 
    [ 0 ]
    What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_left0%What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 5
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Empty What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in?

Post by Mac Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:28 am

And why? Very Happy
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Empty Re: What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in?

Post by Lizzie Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:52 pm

I did this really detailed test about a month ago that said I was Gryffindor, but I was pretty close to Ravenclaw. I was just thinking "Thank the gods I'm not in Slytherin..." (Though I did get some points there...)
    Anyway, here it is:
    http://www.personalitylab.org/tests/ccq_hogwarts.htm
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in? Empty Re: What Hogwarts House do you think you'd be in?

Post by Mac Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:39 pm

I got Ravenclaw!

Gryffindor: 76 points
    Ravenclaw: 78 points
    Hufflepuff: 73 points
    Slytherin: 57 points

Wow. I'm a mix of all 4!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Gryffindor: 51
    Ravenclaw: 77
    Hufflepuff: 81
    Slytherin: 46

In all honesty, before I even took this test I was planning to say either Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw. Looks like I was right XD
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 pm

None. As i've never gotten around to reading Harry Potter.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:01 pm

Hailey wrote:None. As i've never gotten around to reading Harry Potter.
    Shocked
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:14 pm

You do realise you are missing out on a LOT, Hailey Smile
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Mon Oct 10, 2011 8:10 pm

Ravenclaw. Knew it.
    Gryffindor - 55
    Ravenclaw - 75
    Hufflepuff - 46
    Slytherin - 55
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:50 pm

This test says Ravenclaw. I generally like Gryffindor the best. I think I have a bit of each house's qualities in me, so I'm not sure where I'd be put. Most of the tests I took said Gryffindor, though I got each house at least once. I'm a Hufflepuff on Pottermore.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:48 am