Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Saddam Hussein for sale

Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Saddam Hussein for sale Empty Saddam Hussein for sale

Post by Mac Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Saddam Hussein (the ex-presidentdictator of Iraq) is being sold. Well his buttocks are anyway. Who'd have known that his statue (I remember watching it fall on TV) would've been worth that much.

Saddam Hussein's statue's buttock on sale: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-derbyshire-15486453

Anyway, I've just thought - would it count as theft? Technically it's Iraq's... but no one wants it.
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Saddam Hussein for sale Empty Re: Saddam Hussein for sale

Post by Joce Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:29 pm

Huh. Name rings a bell , a dead broken bell. Google-ing , ah that guy. Cool, except they're five years late, and hardly anyone remembers the dude. Or maybe thats just me. Probably.

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:29 am