Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

*revives forum*

Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

*revives forum* Empty *revives forum*

Post by Mac Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 am

*casts spell*

I'm on another forum now but I miss this one too :c
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

*revives forum* Empty Re: *revives forum*

Post by Joce Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:16 pm

Sad Speechless
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:30 pm

D: It'll come back up, one day! It'll come back stronger than ever before. *nods*
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:14 pm

I've just logged back on here for the first time in forever I miss this place! Who's heading to uni this September? I've found the best site for help; actually I might post it in here. seriously check it out it has saved my ass.

who's still writing?! I am...just
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:25 pm

Dooooot! Very Happy I'm not the only one that remembers, then.

I'm actually going into sixth form this September. Not sure what to expect - any advice? xD
    dotandscribble
    dotandscribble

Post by dotandscribble Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:46 pm

expect it to be a lot different! You'll probably find it really weird for the first six weeks or so; the style of work and personal responsibility is a lot different. it sounds corny but the secret to sixth form really is that you get out what you put in - work hard for the first year and do the tedious extra reading, join the clubs volunteer just do something. if you do, you will find yourself in a much stronger (and therefore less stressful ) position by second year when you need to apply for uni etc.

however most importantly you really do learn the importance of a work/play balance and will make some amazing friends. some wont be worth your while (guess who just worked that one out) but the ones who are will be your rock. they will be the ones you will take your mind of something that is driving you crazy or work through their lunch break to help you meet a deadline. and theyre the ones you hold on . it goes really quickly but you wont realise just how much it changes you until youre ready to leave.

but embrace it. its not all good (lots of late nights and stress) but it is worth it Smile
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:47 am

Thanks Very Happy I'm hoping it's better than GCSE - that was a nightmare. xD I definitely will take the advice on board and hopefully I'll have a better 2 years ahead compared to the last 2! Speaking of uni, how does applying for it work?

Also, how are things? Are you still writing the story about Jax? Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:47 am