Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

I feel late. xD

Hailey
    Hailey

I feel late. xD Empty I feel late. xD

Post by Hailey Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:38 pm

I hope you don't mind me joining! Well here's a little about me:

My name is Hailey. I'm a 13-year-old girl, but don't let my age fool you. I have skipped two grades in English and Literature, I normally write Mature Fanfictions but also like to cool it down in my novels. I get along better with people older than me. I'm a huge Maximum Ride fan and I love to write and read! I ride horses and that's my main priority, then comes writing.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

I feel late. xD Empty Re: I feel late. xD

Post by Mac Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Hi Hailey,
    No you aren't late at all! TWCG has only been up for a few days.
    What grade are you? How old do you have to be in your grade? I'm in Year 10, 14 - 15, but in Scotland I'd be in Year 11. I'll be in y10 in september Smile

What kind of novels do you write?

Horse riding... cool! I've only ever ridden a horse once when I was on holiday. The horse started to gallop so I freaked out a bit! XD

Nice to meet you Hailey! I don't mind you joining, but I'm not the Admin Wink
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Hey Hailey,

Course we don't mind you joining. Welcome! As Mac said, the forum only opened a few days ago.

Are you working on anything in particular at the moment?
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:44 am

I'm in year 8 but take year 9 honors English. Same age follows where you live.Smile

I write novels of all kinds. I mostly focus on romance and horror.

Right now, I'm working on a Fanfic and a novel, Stolen. I'll post a preveiw when I get home:)
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:51 am

Hi, Hailey! It's nice to meet you! Smile
    I write mature fanfics too. For which fandom do you usually write?
    Don't worry about being late - the forum opened very recently, but I also think that everyone will agree with me when I say that every new member is welcome no matter when they join us.
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:07 pm

I usually write Degrassi Fanfiction. i'm in love with a character from there and it's the only thing I follow close enough to write Fanfic for. Smile
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Hailey wrote:I hope you don't mind me joining! Well here's a little about me:

My name is Hailey. I'm a 13-year-old girl, but don't let my age fool you. I have skipped two grades in English and Literature, I normally write Mature Fanfictions but also like to cool it down in my novels. I get along better with people older than me. I'm a huge Maximum Ride fan and I love to write and read! I ride horses and that's my main priority, then comes writing.

Welcome Hailey, no, we don't mind you joining. Actually, the opposite, I love it when new people join. And to repeat what the others have said, this forum has only been up a few days.

What kind of novels do write?

Check you out the in forums,
    Joce
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:34 pm

I write horror and romance mostly. Sometimes i write science-fiction, but it isn't my strong point.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 pm

Hailey wrote:I usually write Degrassi Fanfiction. i'm in love with a character from there and it's the only thing I follow close enough to write Fanfic for. Smile
    I've written Harry Potter, Twilight and Vampire Academy fanfics. For the record, I don't consider Twilight a particularly good book(series). Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:51 pm