Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
Emma
Tia
6 posters

Hello :)

Tia
    Tia

Hello :) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello :)

Post by Tia Sat Sep 17, 2011 7:50 pm

Thanks, Joce Smile Even though it looks like it's not going to happen... Well, I sort of know what Maris looks like from her Facebook pictures.

Uh, I called. The guy who answered has no idea what's happening. He just told me to wait until I get a call, and he asked me all tentatively if I was sure I got the call. Um, no, I imagined my phone ringing and the message on it. -.-
    You know what, I'll probably just go on that school trip. I mean, if they need me for the dates you gave me, they would have called me (and it looks like even that's off), and I'm on that trip from the 28th of September and I get back October 3rd.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:00 pm

Did you call that guy from the casting? I think you should talk to the girl who's in charge of extras.
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:10 pm

Yeah, I called two numbers. One I got online, the second one was the number that called me. Neither really knew what was going on. I'm going to try one last time tomorrow.

Even if I don't get in, I am going to get Emilia Clarke's autograph. Daenerys is not coming all the way to Dubrovnik without me stalking her. She's my second favorite character, in the books and in the series. I love you
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:12 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:\Um, no, I imagined my phone ringing and the message on it. -.-
    Hahahaha, good one.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:23 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Yeah, I called two numbers. One I got online, the second one was the number that called me. Neither really knew what was going on. I'm going to try one last time tomorrow.

Even if I don't get in, I am going to get Emilia Clarke's autograph. Daenerys is not coming all the way to Dubrovnik without me stalking her. She's my second favorite character, in the books and in the series. I love you
    Did you try 0916316587? If anyone asks, you didn't get the number from me XD
    It would be great to get her autograph, but Jon Snow is my priority. Wink Who's your favorite character?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:28 pm

I did not. Thanks Maris! Very Happy Really, thanks a lot. I appreciate this Smile I'm calling this first thing tomorrow.

Tyrion Lannister. Hands down, Tyrion. I know he's a fan favorite, but he is brilliant. The entire Lannister family I just adore. Or possibly Robb Stark. But Robb's mostly my favorite character in the show jer je zgodan. I've got a crush on him Embarassed
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:57 pm

I love Tyrion! Very Happy I like Robb too, but so far I like Jon better. Sansa annoys the hell out of me. Everyone else is pretty good. I heard that Ned is going to die. It's going to make me cry, I know it. My friend likes Drogo the best. Kaže da je jebozovan lol!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:10 am

In the books, I like Jon better than Robb, but in the show I like Robb better than Jon, for before mentioned reasons. Although in the books... Well, I don't know how far you've read of book one, but by the end of it and in all the other books, Robb gets pretty badass. He has to grow up really fast (not that Jon doesn't, though) and make some tough decisions. Once he made a wrong decision *clears throat loudly* but nobody's perfect, eh? Yeah, Sansa is a little brat in the beginning, but later I began to sympathize with her. Arya, however, is the definition of coolness. Fear cuts deeper than swords.

Drogo jebozovan? I can see that XD In the books Dany sure has a thing for him, after all. He was also pretty good in the show. Almost perfect, in fact. As for Ned dying, I also cried. He was the best character there! Sad Loyal, noble, honorable and actually wanted to do good.

Hey, how would you translate jebozovan into English? Somehow I can never come up with a word.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:30 am

I can't find the right word either.
    You know who else I like in the book? Renly. He's all funny and handsome. Not so much in the show though, at least from what I've seen. I've just read that he's gay. Is it weird that I find him even hotter now? Laughing
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:13 pm

Hahahahaha, not at all! Very Happy I too have a weird obsession with gay men. In fact, I started watching Torchwood just for the Jack and Ianto romance XD I don't know, somehow they always seem much more fun than straight men. You can talk to them about clothes and boys. Renly and (have you figured out who he's seeing? I won't say if you don't want to know yet) anonymous’s romance is one of my favorite fanfiction stories to read Very Happy But you're right, they missed his character horribly in the show. There, he's a stereotypical homosexual man; afraid of blood, has a shaved chest, dresses extravagantly (okay, he does actually do that in the book, but still) and things like that. In the books, he’s nothing like that. Renly is a warrior, a competent general who is in no way afraid of blood, since he's killed more than a couple people. They completely missed his character Evil or Very Mad
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:36 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Hahahahaha, not at all! Very Happy I too have a weird obsession with gay men. In fact, I started watching Torchwood just for the Jack and Ianto romance XD
    I don't know about Torchwood, but I love Queer As Folk. Start watching it if you haven't already. It's funny, hot, touching and full of good-looking gay men. Twisted Evil
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Maris, I just did some research, and Queer as Folk's creator is the same as Torchwood's creator! Very Happy I am definetly going to start watching now. Thanks!
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:46 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Maris, I just did some research, and Queer as Folk's creator is the same as Torchwood's creator! Very Happy I am definetly going to start watching now. Thanks!
    Really? Then I'm going to start watching Torchwood. Laughing
    Let me know if you like it. Smile
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:52 pm

Wait, wait, I did some more extra research, and apparently there's two Queer as Folk shows, a British one (directed by the Torchwood dude) and an American one. Did you watch the American or British show?

Also, a heads-up for Torchwood. It's a spin-off from Doctor Who, and doesn't focus mainly on their romance, especially the first season. It's more of a side-plot, but then in the second and especially third season things get heated up. It’s a great show even without the romance though. I’m just saying, don’t watch if you’re looking for purely romance.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:58 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Wait, wait, I did some more extra research, and apparently there's two Queer as Folk shows, a British one (directed by the Torchwood dude) and an American one. Did you watch the American or British show?

Also, a heads-up for Torchwood. It's a spin-off from Doctor Who, and doesn't focus mainly on their romance, especially the first season. It's more of a side-plot, but then in the second and especially third season things get heated up. It’s a great show even without the romance though. I’m just saying, don’t watch if you’re looking for purely romance.
    Right, I forgot about that. I watched the American show.

That's fine with me. Smile
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Oct 14, 2011 1:53 pm

Maris, I've watched the first 7 episodes of Queer as Folk; consider me a fan! :DDD
    I'm now officially a Brian/Justin fangirl.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:52 pm

Tia wrote:Maris, I've watched the first 7 episodes of Queer as Folk; consider me a fan! :DDD
    I'm now officially a Brian/Justin fangirl.
    Yay! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I adore Brian Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:20 pm