Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tia
Lizzie
Emma
Mac
8 posters

What's a random fact about yourself?

Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

What's a random fact about yourself? Empty What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:31 pm

Yes, a very random question XD

A random fact about me is that I get asked if I'm from all sorts of countries. Weird Countries XD I've even been asked if I was English... then later Saudi Arabian and then Jewish. (Saudis and English people don't look the same XD)
    Emma
    Emma

What's a random fact about yourself? Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Emma Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Really? How...odd.

I don't really have any random facts about me...

Well the tip of my right ear is kinda crushed, so if you look at it from a certain angle, it looks pointed! I used to pretend I was half-elf when I was a kid, haha. Somewhat embarrassing now that I think back about it Embarassed

And I have this weird freckle on the palm on my right hand. I have absolutely NO idea how it got there, considering my palms don't exactly see the sun...
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

What's a random fact about yourself? Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:49 pm

A random fact....

My alarm clock has to ring at least 5 or 6 times before I wake up
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:16 pm

That's not the weirdest fact about me XD

And I have this weird freckle on the palm on my right hand. I have absolutely NO idea how it got there, considering my palms don't exactly see the sun...

I have one on my finger XD

@Thalia, my mum has to threaten to get angry at me for me to wake up XD I sleep through my alarm clock...
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:21 pm

Ahmadblues wrote:Thalia, my mum has to threaten to get angry at me for me to wake up XD I sleep through my alarm clock...

Oh, god, I know. I use my phone as an alarm clock, so I set it up the night before to ring like ten times the next morning. Seriously, the thing starts ringing at 5:30, and I always get up not before half past six. And it's right next to me, on the bedside table!
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:25 pm

I should really lose my phone one day so that It could ring so much that I get irritated and try to find it. When I find it I'll probably be awake Very Happy
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:30 pm

Oh, that reminds me! I saw this alarm clock in some store a while ago that had puzzle pieces in it's self that would start flying out all over the room when the clock starts ringing, and it won't stop till you find all the pieces and then put them back in place. I think you'd be awake after that. I also think most people sleep with a hammer under their pillows after a couple nights of using it XD.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:43 pm

:O I want an alarm clock like that!

Instead of pressing 'snooze' on my alarm (phone alarm) I'm sometimes naughty and press 'stop'.

What? At least there's no alarm! XD
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:47 pm

I know. When I'm sleepy I don't even know what I'm pressing, I just want to shut up the damn thing!
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:11 pm

If you want the damn thing to shut up you could go to Finland and participate in the phone-throwing competitions... (Yes, they really do throw phones!)
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:15 pm

I would, but I just got my new phone a few weeks ago, I payed hell for it, and I love it waaaaaay to much (except for the alarm, of course). How many alarms can you set on yours?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:35 pm

An infinite amount, or at least a lot. You can set how many you like..

My phone was under a great offer that meant I bought it for under half price. (I had to though - I lost my old one and I had to buy a new one. I didn't want to spend money because I was saving for a Playstation)
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:44 pm

A random fact...
    I love garlic bread, but very rarely eat it.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm

Ahmadblues wrote:An infinite amount, or at least a lot. You can set how many you like..

My phone was under a great offer that meant I bought it for under half price. (I had to though - I lost my old one and I had to buy a new one. I didn't want to spend money because I was saving for a Playstation)

On my old phone, I could set only five. It drove me insane!
    I've been saving up for a new one for a while, and I wanted the best. What phone do you have?
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Samsung Genio GT-B3210 Qwerty or something Razz I call it 'the fake BlackBerry' because it looks a little like one. What about you?
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:04 pm

Samsung Galaxy S2. It's the most complicated thing I've ever seen. It's perfect!

Yeah, every phone that has Qwerty looks like a blackberry. I would probably trow the phone away if it were mine, I would be making soooooooo many spelling mistakes. At least with this one I can turn it over and make the keyboard bigger.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:50 am

The keyboard is smaller than a BB's XD It's good with me though. I don't use it much anyway Razz

Do you know how to make the keyboard on an iPhone bigger? My mum has an iPhone but she's never worked out XD
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:56 am

Just turn it over like this:
    What's a random fact about yourself? Iphone-keyboard
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:06 am

I do... XD Is there a button? I tried to turn it round when I was playing with it but it didn't work...
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:07 am

Noo, it's just supposed to change by itself. I have an iPod touch and it always works. I don't know, maybe you should wait a bit....
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:19 am

Oh, OK. I'll try again when mum comes home...
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Haha. I love how you guys have changed an exchange of random facts into a discussion about mobile phones. Very Happy
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:56 pm

Oh yeah--Hold on, I need to stare at the ad below me... yes it's about burning stomach fat but it's got a whole tier of pancakes with chocolate sauce...

My mobile phone's annoying me. It won't let me call my dad's number just because it's in Libya Sad No fair! My mum's one is a bit better because at least it gets his voicemail.
    I call this racism against Libyan phones. Does anyone know if Gadaffi's shut down the Libyan network?
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:27 pm

Random... Let's see....

I'm left-handed
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 pm

I have a -5 perscription on both eyes

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content