Teen Writers Critique Group

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to TWCG, a forum for teen writer. Here you can post works, get feedback, and talk to others.
In order to prevent plagiarism and protect our members copyright, certain forums, such as the Critique Center, will be off-limit unless logged in.

Thank for your time.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+4
Tia
Lizzie
Emma
Mac
8 posters

What's a random fact about yourself?

Maris
    Maris

What's a random fact about yourself? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Maris Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm taking Spanish.
    Hailey
    Hailey

What's a random fact about yourself? - Page 4 Empty Re: What's a random fact about yourself?

Post by Hailey Sun Sep 18, 2011 2:22 am

Ich kann etwas Deutsch sprechen. Nicht sehr gut. Ich hoffe, das kommt heraus, was es sein soll und nicht, dass Ich mag den Mexikanern wie mein spanisch aß. xD
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:03 am

Did you just say you like your Spanish like the Mexicans ate???????

How long have you been studying?
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:57 am

Well, you know miles more than I do. I understand the first two sentences. Man, my German sucks.
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:41 pm

My mom's in Zagreb, and she said she'd buy me three books Very Happy WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:14 pm

(O.O) Uh, keep calm... XD
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:39 pm

Oops. Like I said my German is terrible.

I once told a Mexican person I like to eat mexicans..... I wondered why they ran off after that. xD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:47 pm

LMAO Hailey! XD Do they speak much Spanish in the USA itself?
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Tue Sep 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Hailey wrote:
    I once told a Mexican person I like to eat mexicans..... I wondered why they ran off after that. xD

Hahahaha!!! Oh that made me laugh Very Happy

lol!
    Joce
    Joce
    Admin

Post by Joce Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 am

Emma wrote:
    Hailey wrote:

Hahahaha!!! Oh that made me laugh Very Happy

lol!

Ditto. xD
    Hailey
    Hailey

Post by Hailey Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:19 am

Mac, yes. It irritates me too. >.<

And yes, I am a fail.
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm going to Austria in a few days! Very Happy
    Time to see if I know any German at all XD
    Emma
    Emma

Post by Emma Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:53 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:I'm going to Austria in a few days! Very Happy

Have fun!! Very Happy
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:56 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
    I've been revising a bit. So far, I know how to ask where places (like the shopping center XD) are, and actually understand the directions.
    Lizzie
    Lizzie

Post by Lizzie Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:25 pm

Have a safe trip!!!!
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Thanks!! Very Happy
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sat Sep 24, 2011 6:51 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:I'm going to Austria in a few days! Very Happy
    Have fun! Smile
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sat Sep 24, 2011 7:00 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
    I've studied since an hour ago. 'Ich glaube, die Rechnung stimmt night ganz' is something along the lines of: 'I don't think the bill is completely correct.' Just in case XD
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:31 pm

Nice Very Happy

My class can get pretty racist (although they're only joking) - they'd be shouting Auschwitz and all sorts of Nazi stuff at the Germans and Austrians.

What trip is it for? History? Science? Fun? Smile
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 pm

Well, our school is, ah, pretty musical, to put it simply. It's not a school that specializes in musicians or performing arts, and we don't have concerts all the time or special classes or anything, but it just so happened by chance that a fair amount of the students can sing and play guitar pretty well. Especially the 4th graders (12th graders in American system) They have 3 guitar players, and at least 10 amazing singers. My class has 2 guitar players, a flute player and a couple of piano players.
    Anyway, I don't know how, but for years the school has been having a correspondence with a Burgenland Croatian school in, well, Burgenland XD (part of Austria) That school is pretty musical also; they even have their own band. They've also been coming to visit us for years, every year at the beginning of the school year to play a concert and just hang out. For a change of pace, we decided to go there and visit Austria on the way. It was great; I really had a magnificent time. Our guitar players joined forces with their guitar players (and their drummer) and put on a little show. We also did a little play, and all of it was next to a great big campfire.
    Maris
    Maris

Post by Maris Sun Oct 02, 2011 3:23 pm

LadyCobweb wrote:Well, our school is, ah, pretty musical, to put it simply. It's not a school that specializes in musicians or performing arts, and we don't have concerts all the time or special classes or anything, but it just so happened by chance that a fair amount of the students can sing and play guitar pretty well. Especially the 4th graders (12th graders in American system) They have 3 guitar players, and at least 10 amazing singers. My class has 2 guitar players, a flute player and a couple of piano players.
    Anyway, I don't know how, but for years the school has been having a correspondence with a Burgenland Croatian school in, well, Burgenland XD (part of Austria) That school is pretty musical also; they even have their own band. They've also been coming to visit us for years, every year at the beginning of the school year to play a concert and just hang out. For a change of pace, we decided to go there and visit Austria on the way. It was great; I really had a magnificent time. Our guitar players joined forces with their guitar players (and their drummer) and put on a little show. We also did a little play, and all of it was next to a great big campfire.
    That sounds awesome Very Happy
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm

I am so sick of the sun. I hope it rains. I bought two great scarves and I want to wear them XD
    Also, I have never bought sunglasses. One pair are my mom's old ones, the other a friend gave me. Why, I don't know, because they're awesome.
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:10 pm

I love the sun. I just hate the humidity. And the fact there's no pool around.

That's why I love Sharm El Sheikh - it's one of the driest places on Earth (well the whole country apparently) so in theory there should be no humidity Very Happy
    Tia
    Tia

Post by Tia Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:13 pm

Well, I'm fine with the sun, but after 4 months of nothing but sun I'm seriously sick of it XD I die every day in school. Although it is supposed to rain tonight, so I'm looking forward to that Very Happy
    Mac
    Mac
    No. 1 Poster
    No. 1 Poster

Post by Mac Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:20 pm

O.O

I'd have died by now.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content